Maestro Michael Morgan and the Bear Valley Music Festival invite you to make plans now to attend our dazzling Golden Anniversary from July 20, 2018 to August 5, 2018. Here is a sneak peek:
– Legendary rock band Pablo Cruise 7/21
– Jazz violinist Mads Tolling & “Mads Men” 7/25
– Tribute to Tom Petty 7/20
– World premiere: Cello concerto by renowned composer David Conte with soloist Emil Miland 7/27
– Beethoven’s glorious Ninth Symphony with full chorus 7/29
– Tribute to The Eagles 8/2
– Rachmaninoff’s Second Piano Concerto with piano legend Olga Kern led by Maestro Carter Nice 7/28
– Best of Broadway and Opera 7/26
– Schumann’s Fourth Symphony 7/28
– Thalea String Quartet 7/22 & 8/1
– Vivaldi’s Lute Concerto with guitarist Peppino d’Agostino 8/5
– Return of free “Teddy Bear Picnic” concert with Dawn Harms 8/5
Don’t miss this special 50th Anniversary Festival! Full concert lineup will be posted shortly and tickets will go on sale in early March.
Round-trip shuttle transportation will be available for all evening concerts from Murphys, Forest Meadows, Arnold and Dorrington (by prior reservation). Barbecue meals will be prepared at the Festival tent for all evening concerts (advance reservation recommended).
See you at the big white tent!
The Bear Valley Music Festival is a tobacco-free event.