|Maestro Michael Morgan and the Bear Valley Music Festival invite you to attend our historic Golden Anniversary from July 20, 2018 to August 5, 2018. Here is a preview:
– Tribute to Tom Petty by Petty Theft 7/20
– Legendary rock band Pablo Cruise 7/21
– Thalea String Quartet 7/22
– Jazz violinist Mads Tolling & “Mads Men” 7/25
– Best of Broadway and Opera 7/26
– World premiere: Cello concerto by David Conte with soloist Emil Miland 7/27
– Rachmaninoff’s 2nd Piano Concerto with Olga Kern led by Maestro Carter Nice 7/28
– Schumann’s Fourth Symphony 7/28
– Beethoven’s glorious Ninth Symphony with full chorus 7/29
– Wine Tasting & Chamber Music by Thalea String Quartet 8/1
– Tribute to The Eagles by The Boys of Summer (partially with orchestra) 8/2
– Return of free “Teddy Bear Picnic” concert with Dawn Harms 8/5
– Vivaldi’s Lute Concerto and other Italian works with guitarist Peppino d’Agostino 8/5
Don’t miss this special 50th Anniversary Festival! Tickets will go on sale shortly.
Round-trip shuttle transportation will be available for all evening concerts from Murphys, Forest Meadows, Arnold and Dorrington (by prior reservation). Barbecue meals will be prepared at the Festival tent for all evening concerts (advance reservation recommended).
See you at the big white tent!
The Bear Valley Music Festival is a tobacco-free event.
Bear Valley Music Festival